[sw-l] IMWA version 1.0 completed...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Aug 22 19:42:32 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 22, 2004

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> Awsome!
> Thank you Valerie

And thank you, Ingvild, for this kind comment! I added the two
handshapes you requested:

01-01-012- IndexHinge on Circle
01-05-044- Open Hinge No Thumb

plus the circles you requested...

02-06-002- Curve Wall Plane Half Circle
02-06-003- Curve Wall Plane Three-Quarter Circle
02-10-002- Arm Circle Parallel Front Wall Single v.2
02-10-004- Arm Circle Parallel Front Wall Double v.2

Regarding the circles and curves...Although the SSS-2004 does not have
as many different size circles as it could have, at least we have some
additional ones...I hope to add additional variations in sizes of
circles and other movement symbols...plus there are around 25 different
combination arrows that need to be added to complete the IMWA...but
that must wait for IMWA 2.0!