[sw-l] TIFF vs PNG

Neil Bauman neil at HEARINGLOSSHELP.COM
Sun Aug 1 16:43:57 UTC 2004

Hi Valerie:

>So here is the same sign again, but this time, instead of pasting it, I
>attached it to the email message as a separate graphic. It is a PNG. Is it
>a PNG for you this time, Bill?

I got the same as Bill--a TIFF inside the email the first time and a PNG
the second.

Incidentally, in my emailer, the PNG file also automatically opens
(displays)  inside the email. Of course, I can also click on the URL and
display the graphic separately too.

However, with the former TIF file, it just showed a box with an "X" in it
in my email. I had to click the URL to actually open the file and see it.

Regards

                                         Neil

Neil Bauman, Ph.D.
Center for Hearing Loss Help
49 Piston Court
Stewartstown, PA 17363
Phone: (717) 993-8555
FAX: (717) 993-6661
Email: neil at hearinglosshelp.com
Website: http://www.hearinglosshelp.com

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.