[sw-l] New SignPuddle Dictionaries

Sun Aug 1 21:17:51 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
August 1, 2004

  Bill Reese wrote:
> It came through as a PNG this time.  I've been able to embed other
> graphic formats inside an email as well as attach them, so I'm not
> sure why TIFF is being used that way.  Maybe it's a Mac oddity.  :-)

Hello Bill and Everyone!
I have no clue...but I doubt that. In the next message I will send an
email message created in SignWriting on the new SignPuddle site. This
on the web, under a server run by Unix and PHP...so let's see what
happens!  Val ;-)

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.