[sw-l] Sign Puddle email with imbedded graphics for all

Nancy Emery nemery at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Aug 9 19:26:40 UTC 2004

well, this is cool but still a little confusing.  Of the 3 "tests" Stephen
sent that he says he shouldn't have sent, I could read the 2nd and 3rd fine
in the body of the e-mail, in my outlook express on the mac i use at work.
But the one he said was the "real" one i couldn't read in the body - it was
blank.  I could read the separate signs as attachments each opening in a
little box when i clicked on each one. (Val's came through the same, blank
body, individual signs in little box attachments.) But when Tini wrote back
and said she could read Stephen's message, I could read it as a complete
whole where it was copied underneath her message!

In the WebPine account, when i clicked on the attachments it said "unhandled
file type" so i had to save it and then it could be opened into little
individual boxes again.  It was saved marked with a blue Q icon, like
Quicktime maybe?

nancy