[sw-l] deaf church

Sun Dec 5 15:29:33 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 5, 2004

Brenda White wrote:
> I have seen many messages now... talking about FOXFIRE.  I have looked
> at the website.
> If I download it... it only changes my mail correct?  It sounds easy
> to do, but I am guessing it cuts OE off completely....

Dear SignWriting List, and Brenda!
I think it is wonderful that you will be visiting the Deaf Church in
Michigan!

Regarding the above question..... As you know, you can download Firefox
on this web page:

Download Firefox
http://www.mozilla.org

Email has NOTHING to do with this...smile...You can still use your own
email program, Brenda. Using a second web browser will not change your
email, and it will not cancel out Outlook or any other mail program you
want to use...Firefox will just be a second web browser you can use, if
you choose to use SignMaker someday...

The SignMaker program, in SignPuddle, gives you a chance to create
signs in SignWriting, but it needs a faster web browser, and Firefox is
a good one - that is all!!

So don't worry about Firefox, unless you choose to use SignMaker:

Here is SignMaker:
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US/create.php

And I hope you will someday, but no rush...smile