[sw-l] left-handed or right-handed?

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Dec 6 17:07:11 UTC 2004

Sorry, Val, in the example I've just sent out I missed the fact that the
arrows should change colours!

However, this in itself isn't a problem for a programmer - you just get the
program to change the fill just as you would have to get it to flip change
the handshape.

Still hoping someone will notice that I've provided a solution which
addresses all these issues...!

Sandy