[sw-l] Downloading the IMWA and SSS-1999

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Sat Dec 11 15:03:53 UTC 2004

Hi! Those of us who are linguists or who approach things from a
systematic approach will likely consider that to be a simple enough
process. However, I am not sure if the rank-and-file deaf person will
analyze (or want to analyze) their movements to that degree. I don't
have a problem (if it can work) to have the computer automatically
assemble a handshape or symbol from components when I request that
handshape.  But to have the user type in all the components plus
positioning information may be too much to expect.

Thanks!

Stuart