[sw-l] BELGIUM: 2 new flag-icons

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Mon Dec 13 17:15:28 UTC 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004, Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:

> Has anyone tested the new program SignText yet? We need your feedback!
> See instructions below...I would suggest using a fast browser, such as
> FireFox or Mac Safari...But no matter what, give it a try and tell us
> what happened -

I did a quick test; clicked on a few SignWriting symbols but after the
symbols changed there seemed to be nothing happening. Had expected a
display of some SW text to appear but nothing did. Clickingon the SWML
output button gave a doctype declaration but there was no content. :-(

Used an earlier version of FireFox (Mozilla 1.0RC2).

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!