[sw-l] New SignText eliminates the need for Apache!

Mon Dec 13 18:33:51 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 13, 2004

Dear SW List members:

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> SignText is ready.  The beta version does not allow any editing, but
> it is
> available as a download that requires no special setup.  If you can use
> SignMaker on SignPuddle, you can use SignText offline on your local PC.

This is wonderful! No longer do we need to know Apache as before. I
confess I am not skilled with Apache, so I am glad that SignText is
becoming a standalone program on computer desktops, as well as
online...Very good! ...Val ;-)