[sw-l] SignText...Testing New Beta Version...

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Dec 14 16:18:55 UTC 2004

Hi Val,

What to do with SWML?

You can import into a SignPuddle dictionary.  Copy the SWML from the saved
text file.  Paste the SWML into the import screen.  Here's the import screen
for sgn-US...  http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-US/import.php

You can also preview the document online.  Again copy the SWML and paste it
into the form.  http://www.oculog.net/swml/swml-s.php.

All said and told, not a lot you can do with the SWML.  I'm working on other
uses right now.  If you have any ideas, let's discuss.

-Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu]On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 5:45 PM
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: Re: [sw-l] SignText...Testing New Beta Version...

SignWriting List
December 13, 2004

I am a real novice when it comes to SWML code. I don't know how to use
it yet. I have saved it in a text file. But I don't understand what to
do with it? How do I get it to show up as SignWriting in a web
page?...I opened Dreamweaver, which is the software I use to create web
pages...but I am lost where to begin...How do other people make the
SWML code to show up as SignWriting in a web page?  Val ;-)