[sw-l] SignText...Testing New Beta Version...

Tue Dec 14 16:26:00 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
December 14, 2004

On Dec 14, 2004, at 8:08 AM, Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> I thought I had fixed the broken link image problem.  (For most
> browsers I
> have.)  Even thought they are ugly, just ignore them for now.  I'll
> investigate and try to get rid of them again. -Stephen

Hello Everyone and Stephen -
Yes. I know they are actually unimportant. And if it can't be fixed it
doesn't matter...web browsers obviously work differently on every
computer...It is pretty hard to test them all...I am beginning to think
we should state somewhere on the SignPuddle site, that Firefox is the
preferred browser to use, with Mac Safari and Netscape as second and
third. That way, if we all use Firefox, a standard can develop related
to the browsers and we don't have to worry about how other browsers
look...There will still be testing between the Firefox versions:
Windows, Mac OS X and Linux i686, but that is only three...Has anyone
tried SignMaker on Linux i686? How many people use Linux i686? I had
never heard of i686 before...I found that on the Mozilla Firefox
download page where they state which versions they support... Val ;-)