AW: Logo for SignWriter

Sun Feb 8 16:22:06 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 8, 2004

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> Or do you want to create a special logo for your tremendous important
> software program that will become independent from DOS - ??

Dear SW List, Daniel, Jerry, Sandy and Stefan!

Yes...This charming logo, which I like very much, is specific to
Daniel's work. So it is for him to decide what logos he wants, and I am
totally supportive of that... And I suspect that logos for children
would be different than logos for computer programs...so SignWriting
and SignWriter do need different logos...smile...and just as the name
is different from country to country, the logos might be different in
different countries too...I assume that each author or software
designer will decide that for themselves ...I am getting old now, so
there is a new generation of signwriters who will create their own
publications... isn't that great?!...That is the way it should
be....;-)