Logo for SignWriter

Mon Feb 9 17:41:15 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 9, 2004

Bill Reese wrote:
>  Thank you, Val!   :-)
>  I guess I'm just too used to smiley faces.

Dear SW List and Bill -
Do you know, for a minute I didn't know what you were talking about,
since the logo shows a smile and it is correct in SignWriting for both
open eyes and smiling...and this a SignWriting logo...so the face
symbols are in SignWriting of course...

But then I realized you were referring to some standard artwork called
....smiley faces...that are always yellow and have nothing to do with
SignWriting? That term was new to me...I am always behind when it comes
to new trends!

Anyway, no...this is not from the artist who created those smiley
faces...these faces are typed with the SignWriter Computer Program!