ASL - Grace

Adam Frost seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 26 06:21:07 UTC 2004

Stuart and List,

I am not too pro at SW spelling (or spelling at that matter), but it seems
good to me. As for the sign, I have a question because I have never seen
that sign. That doesn't mean that it is wrong. I have been shown many signs
that I had never before seen, but were great signs. I have been looking for
a sign for grace for a long time and have yet to find a sign that gives the
full meaning. Do you know what idea this sign comes from or where it comes
from? Maybe it is just a sign that is just used in your general area and/or
just your general relgious sign. Maybe you can let me know what part of the
country you are in and which relgion you are to help me.

-Adam

PS The ASL Birthday Song is coming soon. ;-)