Happy Birthday in German Sign Language?...

Thu Feb 26 21:35:51 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 26, 2004

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> just for greeting-cards like the attached one  (our Thomas ) is the
> birthday-child ;-)) it would be great to be able to write well accepted
> ASL -- Stefan ;-))

Stefan - I just want to tell you how beautiful this card is!! You are
an artist ;-)  And happy birthday to Thomas from all of us too!
Writing ASL is not standardized yet, so getting a well-accepted way to
write it may take a few years (grin)...smile...How would you write this
in German Sign Language (DGS)?....Val ;-)