Greek Fingerspelling Posted

Kostas Margaritis kmarg at UOM.GR
Fri Feb 27 06:26:07 UTC 2004

Στις Παρ 27 Φεβ 2004 04:24, ο/η Valerie Sutton έγραψε:
Dear  Valerie and friends of the SW list,
Thanks for posting our contribution of the Greek Alphabet ... I have just
checked my mail and seen the mail thread with the discussion on the order of
the Greek Alphabet letters and I realised that we initially forgot to mention
this "minor" detail. However thanks to Charles everything is now in order.
Just for historical reasons I would like to thank  Themis Karaminis
(themkar at uom.gr), my colleague who designed the Greek SW Alphabet. He is
serving the Greek Army right now, so I am replying on his behalf.
Kostas Margaritis
University of Macedonia
Thssaloniki, Greece