Val's last try at writing GRACE!

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 27 11:05:45 UTC 2004

I like number 3, Valerie, but you still haven't answered his original question.  Given his writing and/or yours, how would you order the sign in the dictionary, what symbol comes first in the "spelling" when one has multiple handshapes and multiple movements.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:
SignWriting List
February 26, 2004

Everyone -
I am sure you are tired of my attempts to write the sign for GRACE,
since I am not a skilled GRACE signer (grin), but here are my last
ideas for tonight... SignWriting is a very flexible writing system and
the choice is yours in the end...;-)