SignWriting in Greece

Fri Feb 27 16:23:25 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 27, 2004

Nikos Grammalidis wrote:
> Many thanks for your new "SignWriting in Greece" page. I hope a
> dictionary of Signwriting signs (not only fingerspelling) will be soon
> available. As Mr. Margaritis has already mentioned, please add the
> correct contacts for him and Mr. Karaminis who are the actual
> developers of these signs and leave the small paragraph for ITI, as
> is, at the end of this page.

Dear SW List, and Nikos!
Thank you for taking the time to review the web pages:

http://www.SignWriting.org/greece

I have made the changes you suggested and I can make more changes, if
you wish...

I hope in time, we can place more information on the web, including the
600-sign dictionary that Mr. Karaminis typed back in 2001. Sadly, I
cannot find those files, and I am not even sure if Mr. Karaminis sent
me the files. But as soon as we find them, I will contact you.

And later, I hope we can post information about your work with virtual
reality animations, Nikos...I am reading your paper right now and I am
amazed at it...more on that later!