comparison of lifelike drawings, word description and SW -spell ing- Grace A

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Sat Feb 28 15:18:00 UTC 2004

I sent this to Stefan directly by mistake.  Reposting here..  Bill ...

Stefan,

I'd like to comment on the rotation movement.  From what it looks like
in Grace A, there is a rotation movement first and then the transition
between the first handshape and the second.   That seems to be
consistant with the concept of grace turning toward a person first and
then being bestowed.  In that context, I would deem the movement very
important.

Bill