How do I make new signs?

Stephen Slevinski slevin at PUDL.INFO
Sun Feb 29 23:30:26 UTC 2004

Hi,

This is Stephen Slevinski.  I'm new to the list.

I have created a SignWriting and literacy website up.  Specifically, I'm
trying to promote the SignWriting Playing Cards.  If you have a printer, you
can print your own deck.

My website is very basic.  I have a dictionary I'm trying to build.  But,
I'm running XP and can only get SignWriting Java to work on my computer.  So
I have a newbie question because I am getting lost on the website and don't
know where to go.

How do I make new signs?

Is there software that will help me?

Do I just copy and paste in a graphics program?

I need to store the pictures as .gif images.

Thanks,
Stephen Slevinski
www.pudl.info