New SignWriting Archive Posted Today....

Wed Feb 4 16:24:22 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 4, 2004

Dear SignWriting List Members!
I am happy to announce a new posting on the SignWriting Web Site:

The SignWriting Archive
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive

There are three ways to search for documents....by list, by thumbnail
and by subject...The Subject Directory is not ready yet, but the other
two are...so take a look!

This is just the beginning of an extensive SignWriting Archive for
documents around the world. It will remain available on the web as long
as the SignWriting Web Site exists...and I hope that will be for
decades to come ;-)

You can also access the Archive from the front page of the web site:

SignWriting Web Site
http://www.SignWriting.org

or from the library

SignWriting Library
http://www.SignWriting.org/library

I hope this new way of archiving SignWriting documents is useful to you!

Val ;-)

Sutton at SignWriting.org