Spam: ASL signs for DRINK

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Wed Feb 11 22:17:47 UTC 2004

Val,

I don't know why we are talking about drinks.  Maybe we need one!  A
good stiff one.  :-)

My first thought on this is that it would be nice to have (n) and (v)
after those.  The (n) for "noun" after "drink" used as a noun (I think
it's the second one) and (v) for "verb" for when it's used as the act of
drinking - more specifically, "to drink".  If I recall my ASL classes,
doing something twice could indicate the noun form of the sign.

Bill