Online Dictionary ?

Fri Feb 13 18:07:51 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
February 13, 2004

Adam Frost wrote:
> I was just looking at the Online Dictionary in Sign Bank. I came
> across a
> sign that confused me. The word says assistance, but it is signed
> American
> Sign Language? Is this a mistake or am I just seeong things?

Ha! You are absolutely right, Adam...see the attached file...I have no
idea how that mistake was made...but I will fix it...Our programmer is
here right now, and is working on the database for other reasons, so
the dictionary will be down for the next few hours...I will fix this
later today...Thanks for the feedback...This is what I need!  Val ;-)