The Sign Writing Song Site

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Sat Jan 24 19:35:15 UTC 2004

MessageOh Suzanne, THANK YOU for your Kind words. It certainly is given me a boost . If you have any songs you want to be done in Sign Writing. I'll be happy to do them for you.
Also a big thank you to Jerry to create a special web site for songs. So wonderful how we come together this way.
Blessings, Tini.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Suzanne Becker
  To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
  Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 1:44 PM
  Subject: Re: The Sign Writing Song Site

  Jerry and Tini,
  I am not a deaf person,culturally or otherwise, but I want thank you from the bottom of my heart for this truly beautiful creation. I am involved with the children's ministry at the church I attend and this will make a wonderful visual for them. I am always looking for ways to spread the word about Sign Writing, this is perfect for referring the other teachers involved with children's church to, allowing them to see first hand how beautiful and valuable Sign Writing truly is.
  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...

  Ciao For Now...

             Suzanne M. Becker