[sw-l] Embedding signs from PUDL inside email messages...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jul 12 19:00:28 UTC 2004

I would agree with you Adam.  It's either your way, or mine (where the g is pointed toward the chin). Yours is probably closer to the common way.  I'll have to check some of the books out there (Signs of Sexual Behavior is usually pretty accurate with its life drawings).

Thanks.

Charles

Adam Frost <seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

I changed the format of my email. It should show the graphics now. (I don't like this format because it spaces lines too much for my taste. Maybe I will just have to get used to it. )

Adam Charles,

I think that you are right that  is written wrong. However, I feel that whoever wrote that was thinking more along the lines of this:  What do you thing?

Adam

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups ~V now 2 months FREE! To unsubscribe: send mail to with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message. ____________________________________________________________________ Hosted by Valencia Community College, Orlando, FL http://valenciacc.edu