AW: [sw-l] Symbol Group folders and PDF listings...

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Wed Jul 14 17:25:35 UTC 2004

Hi Hope (what an interesting name!) , Valerie and listers ,,

Hope wrote:"... Hmm! Interesting work you are doing, but SO tedious.   I am
glad it is not
me!"...

- smile -

I am afraid none of us would be able to do this! But it is not only the
immense amount and quality of Valerie's achievements. It is the generosity
to share here ideas, inventions, concepts with us and to accept our attitude
to expect her to teach us unless we feel well informed to understand
movementwriting.

Thank you Valerie and all the best for your IMWA - project - I am sure that
there are other projects waiting for you on your and our to do  list!!

Stefan ;-))