[sw-l] SignWriting Report, Hamburg Germany, July 2004

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Thu Jul 15 14:21:57 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
July 15, 2004

Dear SW List Members:
Several enthusiastic signwriters have written to me with reports on
their progress. There are some exciting projects around the world...One
person expressed concern that maybe the List members would not be
interested to know all those details, but I believe just the
opposite....It is important to have a record of SignWriting being used
around the world...and stories of progress in one area, can stimulate
and inspire others....Therefore, in August I hope to create a web page
where List members can write a SignWriting report, on the web, and send
it to the SignWriting List, in a specific format, to help us read the
reports....Here is the format I suggest...and right now, you all can
follow this format when writing reports to the List. To create a
SignWriting Report, use the format below.....And ALL your reports are
important to us and very welcome!  Val ;-)

SIGNWRITING REPORT