Rotations

Sun Jun 6 21:14:05 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 6, 2004

Dear Steve and Bart, Daniel and Everyone-
Looking at your attached diagram, you can see I have now answered
questions about handshapes and movement symbols...they are now
consistent in the SSS-2204...And I hope this meets your approval (smile
;-)

Regarding the drawing of stick figure arm lines, and the
shoulders...those are interesting inconsistencies that come from the
writers, and are small in comparison to the enormous difference in the
facial symbols...rotations in the facial expressions are nothing like
the hands and movement arrows, except for the eyegaze and tongue
rotations...and chin rotations...they are the same but other rotations
are different...I would like to propose that I get Category 01 and 02
posted for the IMWA, and then we can approach the facial expressions
and shoulders later, when the time comes -

Many thanks for your input!  Val ;-)