Interesting Discussions :-)

Adam Frost seniorafrost at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 6 03:40:17 UTC 2004

Hey List,

Finals are over, so I can get back into the things I prefer. :-) I have been
reading the emails on the list (if I didn't, my box would overflow. SMILE!)
The discussions have been really interesting. The conference in Lisbon seems
to have great. That sounds like something that I would like to go to (if I
ever can). But I think that the most interesting part that has been
happening is the talk about Unicode and stuff. I don't know much about the
computer programming in that manner, but I wouldn't mind learning if I were
to put my two cents in. :-) That would be great when we can write
signwriting with any program. It seems that it might take a while, but I
think that it will be worth it. Val, I think that it is funny that I haven't
even known about SignWriting for about a year yet, and I feel that I have
know it forever. I am glad that you (and everyone else over the years) have
keep going and improving. I am glad to be apart of SignWriting. I hope that
I can help it go even farther. :-) Take care all.

Adam