Writing Questions :-)

Tue Jun 8 22:40:49 UTC 2004

SignWriting Listr
June 8, 2004

Adam Frost wrote:
> Thanks Val. That helps me with my first question. However, I still
> don't
> know how to write signs that have the placement at the butt. The sign
> that I
> am trying to do is describe a tail on an animal. Is there a way to do
> that?
> Adam

Hello Everyone, and Adam!
Ok. I am back! And I will answer your questions now...First, did you
know about the E-Lessons on the web? If you go to E-Lessons, you would
have found how to write pressing...and that would have helped you write
the other question you had about pressing your nose...The E-Lessons
are:

http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/elessons

For example, here is the way to write pressing in general...(see
attached)...