AW: Writing Questions :-)

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Jun 8 22:39:54 UTC 2004

Hi Val , Adam ...

attached you fin my spelling of tapping the flat hand two times on your butt

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Valerie Sutton
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Juni 2004 21:24
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: Re: Writing Questions :-)

SignWriting List
June 8, 2004

On Jun 8, 2004, at 12:14 PM, Adam Frost wrote:
> Thanks Val. That helps me with my first question. However, I still
> don't
> know how to write signs that have the placement at the butt. The sign
> that I
> am trying to do is describe a tail on an animal. Is there a way to do
> that?

Dear SW List, Adam, or Stefan, or Stuart or others....? ;-)

Can other list members show Adam how you would write pointing to the
back end of human beings? ha!!! When I was training to be a dancer, we
used to call that le derriere...the French word for behind!!

Anyway...I have to run to do errands and will be back shortly...I hope
some of our List members will try your ideas for writing a tail...it
has to do with the parentheses, which is used to show the back of the
body...I hope to post my versions in about 2 hours or so...

Have fun!!