[sw-l] Digest Form for SignWriting List email...

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Wed Jun 30 04:44:30 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 29, 2004

Dear SW List, Dan, and Fernando!
Thank you, Dan, for this excellent instruction...smile

OK. So...Fernando...if you want to change to DIGEST Form, then you will
have to do it from your own computer. From your own email address,
write to:

> majordomo at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

Do not have anything in the subject line...leave that blank. And in the
message area...just write this:

subscribe sw-l digest

That is all. Press the Send button...

Try that and see what happens....smile

But Dan...With the old Listserve software, as the second-owner, I could
do the DIGEST for Fernando. Is there a way that I can help other people
from my computer?...

Val ;-)

--------

Dan Parvaz wrote:
> In majordomo, you create a separate digest list, which has already
> been done (sw-l-digest). You can subscribe to that by writing to:

>  majordomo at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

> and sending it the command
>
> subscribe sw-l-digest

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.