[sw-l] Archive for SW List not working yet...;-)

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Wed Jun 30 16:02:05 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
June 30, 2004

Dear SW List, and Paul -
Although our List is now functioning in our new location, the
SignWriting List Archives is not perfect yet.... ;-(

The Archive only knows one list member at the moment...Valerie
Sutton...smile...Only my messages seem to be archived...ha!!...

Meanwhile we have had messages posted from other List members since the
changeover.....

Paul....If you go to this Archive address:

SW-List Archives
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html

You will see the problem - Can you help us, or do I need to write to
the Linguist List Archive webmaster personally?...

Many thanks for all you are doing...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting List
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Post a Message to the SW-List

2. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages

3. SignBankSite
http://www.SignBank.org
Sign Language Dictionaries

4. DanceWritingSite
http://www.DanceWriting.org
Read & Write Dance

5. MovementWritingSite
http://www.MovementWriting.org
Read & Write Movement & Gesture

6. Sutton's SymbolBank
http://www.SignBank.org/symbolbank
Symbol Archive For Entire System

Deaf Action Committee for SignWriting
Center For Sutton Movement Writing
an educational nonprofit organization
Box 517, La Jolla, CA, 92038-0517, USA
tel: 858-456-0098....fax: 858-456-0020

with "unsubscribe sw-l" in the body of the message.