PUDL: Graphs with 40 Group Symbols...tiers of visual choices...

Mon Mar 22 18:46:53 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 22, 2004

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> I have added the grid for the 40 group symbols.  However, my program
> came up
> with 43 groups for some reason.  And some of the group symbols do not
> match
> your groups.  Anyway, it's close and you can select from the list, or
> click
> on a group marker.

This is great - what a fast job. Why are our numbers off a little?
First, I will check to make sure my numbers are correct. Second, I
believe your program is not relating to the Variations quite
right...Let me get back to you on this...Anyway...here are the 40
groups the way they should be...There are 10 hands, 10 movement, 10
faces, 4 heads, 3 upper body, 1 limbs, 1 dynamics and 1
punctuation....This fits on a keyboard easily, and makes a clickable
grid work well...