BaseSymbol and Group BaseSymbol Rules

Tue Mar 30 18:23:45 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 30, 2004

These are great questions, Daniel! I am going to welcome some of our
new List members who wrote yesterday, and then I will answer
this...Sorry that I hadn't explained everything to you fully...I was
trying earlier this year, but there are so many wonderful things
happening all the time - I got distracted...I hope all is going well
with your software development of a new version of SignWriter Java!
Val ;-)