Learning to touch type with SignWriter

Tue Mar 30 19:22:39 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 30, 2004

Dear SW List, and Stephen -
Thank you for this suggestion. I think such a drill would be great, and
I would be happy to write it, but usually people don't do those kinds
of drills, unless they are taking a class with a professor keeping the
practice going! But I will try to write such a document in time...maybe
it will help, who knows?! Val ;-)