glossing/ SW, self-intro

Tue Mar 30 20:40:44 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
March 30, 2004

Hello Everyone and Nancy!
I agree with everything you said in this message, and welcome to the
SignWriting List, Nancy! We have done some work with writing
classifiers, so perhaps later we can discuss this? For now, here is a
web page to visit:

Writing Classifiers in SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw

and click on the chapter on Dynamics...read that whole chapter...there
are several pages on classifiers...Enjoy!

Val ;-)