[SignWriting] Re: SignWriting Software Development, Lisbon May3 0, 2004

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Fri May 14 18:02:15 UTC 2004

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Stuart Thiessen <sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG> wrote:

> I wondered if it is possible for those of us who cannot make it to the
> conference to be able to get a copy of the reports or information on
> what was presented?

I wondoered the same thing. Especially as by midnight of the 30th MAy I
have to have submitted a coursework essay on issues related to the
BSL/English dictionary. I'm specifically looking at the use of Stokoe in
the dictionary and commenting upon how Signwriting would have been a much
better choice.

[Not sure if I've mentioned it before but since Sept 2003 I've given up
being a computing scientist to go read for a degree in Deaf Studies at
Middlesex University here in England.]

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!