[sw-l] NEW SignWriting in Belgium section on web...

Tue Nov 16 02:21:55 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 15, 2004

Dear SW List, and everyone from Belgium!
Finally I have the beginnings of a web area on SignWriting in Belgium!

These pages are ready to be edited by people from Belgium:

SignWriting in Belgium Directory
http://www.SignWriting.org/belgium

Kasterlinden School for the Deaf
http://www.SignWriting.org/belgium/kasterlinden01.html

Kasterlinden Teacher's Web Report
http://www.SignWriting.org/belgium/kasterlinden02.html

Flemish Sign Language Dictionary
Project Description in English
http://signwriting.org/belgium/flemishdict01.html

Just as soon as you have some photos of your school, and/or your
students learning and using SignWriting, please send them to me, and I
will be happy to post them...Also if you want to scan in their writing
by hand, or send us typed documents in SignWriting, those are welcome
too...

I know there are several other SW projects in Belgium too that are not
mentioned on the web yet, so if you want me to add other projects that
are using SignWriting that will be fine too...Just feed me the
information as it happens and I will do my best...

Thank you for sharing with us!

Your projects are quite impressive and we are fortunate...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages