[sw-l] Sign for SWITZERLAND...How would you write it?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Nov 25 14:12:57 UTC 2004

Hello Ingrid and all,

I would agree with this discussion.  For the curved fingers on facing the reader, I think the fingers should go the other way, the way you flip it for the "hook" hand.

Ingvild Roald <ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO> wrote:
Hi Val and everyone,

when I take a closer look at this diagram, I get even more confused.

Usually, as with the Index handshape, there is a change from collumn 1 to
collumn 3.
In this diagram, they point the same way.

To my feeling, column 1, row 1 shows the left hand, not the right one -

See my markings in red for the three, and in green for the one I feel is
right

More next message

Ingvild