[sw-l] Sign for SWITZERLAND...How would you write it?

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Nov 25 14:26:37 UTC 2004

I never noticed there was a problem with the orientation of this
sign....

actually I agree with Ingvild... when my right hand goes down on the
center of my body... the fingers are up. then when I do the second part
of the cross... the orinetation would be first symbol of the first
column...I don't know if we have to write down both!!???

Anny