[sw-l] Sign for SWITZERLAND...How would you write it?

Sun Nov 28 17:36:26 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
November 28, 2004

Good Sunday, SignWriting List Members!
Just want you to know I have not forgotten this thread on palm facing,
and I will return to finish it, in a few days. It is a real lesson, and
takes some concentration to explain properly...Other messages that have
faster answers are being answered first, only because they don't take
as much focus! smile...My guests are all leaving by Tuesday morning,
and then I will be spending Christmas alone with all of you, and the
IMWA! ha!

Thank you for your patience...

Val ;-)