[sw-l] New SignWriting Software Forum under construction...

Thu Oct 7 15:03:54 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 7, 2004

Dear SignWriting List:
I have been working on a re-design of our SignWriting Software Forum:

SignWriting Software
http://signwriting.org/forums/software/

If you go there now, you will see 18 computer programs highlighted, and
21 icons to click on...The only two icons that have nothing right now,
are number 1 and 2, but 3-21 will take you to the different computer
programs, or download PDF documents explaining the programs...

This is why you haven't been hearing from me as much...Web design is
very time-consuming.

There are so many wonderful programs to write about!! I look forward to
finishing number 1 and 2 on that web page, which are articles about the
computer programs, and also about the Software conference that was held
in Lisbon, May 2004...