[sw-l] Welcome Mohamed back to the List!

Thu Oct 7 15:46:19 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 7, 2004

WELCOME Mohamed, to the SignWriting List! Glad you are back! And I look
forward to answering your questions below, in my next message...

Meanwhile, for those new to the SignWriting List, you can see Mohamed's
remarkable work with SignWriting in Saudi Arabia:

SignWriting in the Arabic Nations
http://www.SignWriting.org/arabia/arabia.html

Mohamed was the first to pioneer (with a group of teachers from the
Arabic Nations), the teaching of SignWriting to Deaf boys in Saudi
Arabia, and wrote several reports about their findings, which were
quite positive...

Thank you, Mohamed, for that work, which is a blessing!

See my next message about your questions...

Val ;-)