[sw-l] Announcing: SignWriting Software Year-End Report, 2004

Sat Oct 23 17:32:08 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 23, 2004

Dear SW List, and Programmers!
The year 2004 has seen an explosion in SignWriting software development.

Here is a new document just posted, trying to summarize 2004:

SignWriting Software Year-End Report 2004
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0211-YearEnd-Software2004.pdf

PROGRAMMERS: Please read this. I need your feedback. Want changes?
Don't hesitate to ask...

If there are other programs I have left out, please tell me and we will
try to add them later..

And THANK YOU...to all the gifted and generous programmers of the world!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages