[sw-l] Thank you, Stefan...

Sat Oct 23 19:15:11 UTC 2004

SignWriting List
October 23, 2004

Thank you, Stefan, for this web page, which really floored me...(that
means I was amazed so much, that I almost fell onto the floor!)...

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/documents/magic_sw.htm

But now I am asking...can you tell us about what you are doing in
Germany? I understand that you are presenting a paper on SignWriting in
a Deaf Education conference? Please tell us about that...

And are you doing some software development of your own in Germany? I
know how busy you are...but I need a report summary of the year 2004
from Germany...I am writing the Year-End Report for SignWriting in
Education and Research in 2004...

Val ;-)

please see attached diagram from Stefan's page: