[sw-l] Charles: You can type Portuguese accents...

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Tue Oct 26 13:56:41 UTC 2004

Charles,

Do you have a PS/2 port on the back of your laptop?  If so, you should
be able to plug in a standard keyboard and use that with your laptop
... I have done that before. I think you have an option to use a mouse
or a keyboard there. It's at least worth a try.

Thanks,

Stuart