[sw-l] Re: Country and Language Codes, and standardization with ISO

Signuno signuno at YAHOO.FR
Fri Oct 1 09:09:46 UTC 2004

Hi again Val,

sgn-WO-epo seems fine to me.  I'll forward this
message to Mr Everson to see what he thinks about:
sgn-WO-epo OR sgn-WO-eo OR sgn-epo
sgn-WO-gestuno OR sgn-gestuno

I'll report back to the list with any conclusions.

Regards,
"Signuno".

http://www.dialogselect.com/intranet/forms/PatentCodes.html