[sw-l] Joining the SW list!

Kathleen Heylen kathjeleen at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 13 15:24:58 UTC 2004

Hello,

My name is Kathleen Heylen and i'm a motivated teacher from Belgium. I work in a bilingual school for d/Deaf children in Brussels, our beatiful capitol ;o)
I started to use SignWriting with my pupils last year and it was an amazing experience for the children and for me too. Suddenly Flemish Signlanguage became more clear, and a full and worthy language. Just like our majority 'spoken' language, Flemish.

I hope to learn more about SignWriting and how other teachers in different country's use it.
Not only that, i really wanted to see something about Flemish signlanguage and SignWriting on the internet ;o)

Greetings,
Kathleen Heylen