[sw-l] SWML questions and comments

Signuno signuno at YAHOO.FR
Thu Oct 14 09:29:48 UTC 2004

 --- Stuart Thiessen <sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG> a
écrit :
> Hi! A few comments on your information there. I'm
> using Mac OS X Safari
> browser 1.2.3 (v125.9).
>
> I tried signoskriben.xml, but it only came up with

That's okay.  signoskriben.xml is an XSLT style sheet
- you don't surf to it - it is called from your SWML
page.  The SWML page you surf to is like
swml_kontrolo.xml, its regular SWML but with one extra
line:
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="http://geocities.com/signuno/signoskriben.xml"?>

> I also tried swml_kontrolo.xml, but only came up
> with
>
> 01-01-001-01-02-05  02-03-002-01-01-05
> 01-01-007-01-03-09
> 02-02-001-01-02-01  01-01-007-01-03-01
> 02-02-001-01-02-01
> 08-04-001-01-01-01

Maybe Safari doesn't work.  I tried Opera 6, it also
failed.

> I tested the same thing on Firefox 0.9.2 and got
> these results:

I just tried Firefox 1.0 (preview version) which I
downloaded from
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ - it worked
fine.

Explorer 6 and Mozilla 5 also worked fine.

signoskriben.xml does not support lane at the moment -
what do lane = -1/0/1 mean anyone?

Okay, so signoskriben.xml and signoskriben.js seem to
work okay and are useable until SW in Unicode arrives.
 But they only only give "plain" SW, which is okay
sometimes, but often we want SW in HTML markup
language.  We want SW but with pictures, hyperlinks,
etc - I can't image Dreamweaver etc allow SW?  Any
ideas anyone?

regards,
"Signuno"